Adobe Analytics – Administration – Training XI
About this course
|Intermediate – Advanced
|| 3 hours
For people expected to run the admin side of their Adobe Set up.
- Report suite set up
- Traffic Props – Pathing
- Conversion Evars and Allocation
- Merchandising Evars
- Linear Evars
- Site Auditing
- Understanding Data discrepancies
- How to assess the quality of an existing implementation using external tools, ie Debugger and Fiddler.
- Improving implementation with processing rules, new events, campaign codes, new variables
- Product codes and Saint classifications
Designed to complement the Adobe Analytics – Analysis session, but if you have experience as an Adobe analyst it is not essential to attend both.
How to book
Check availability and book your place here.
© 2017 MeasureCamp. All rights reserved.