Next Level R
About this course
For those who have gone through the basics on using R in digital analytics and are now looking to move it to more advanced topics.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
* Create and deploy Shiny apps to display data
* Work with RMarkdown to produce attractive reports
* Pick up techniques to produce clean, reproducible R code via functions and your own R packages
* Look at options for connecting R to cloud computing
* Tips and tricks for fast R code
A good estimate if your R level is suitable is if you are comfortable with the Overview, The Basics, I/O and Data Structures material on http://www.dartistics.com/
The workshop will be taught via RStudio Server, so just bring a laptop that can run a browser.
As well as helping IIH Nordic clients create action from their data, Mark is a Google Developer Expert for Google Analytics and RStudio Advocate.
He mainly works with data programming in R and Python with platforms such as the Adobe Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics.
Book here via EventBrite