The MeasureCamp Bookswap
Nikul Sanghvi had a pretty awesome idea a couple of weeks ago, to give people an opportunity to exchange their Web Analytics books at MeasureCamp. Here he explains his idea…
One of the MeasureCamp extras this Saturday is the Book Swap. It’s pretty easy and hopefully means that you get to leave with a book that you haven’t read before.
The rules are simple…
- Bring a book that has inspired you – it can be analytics, business or computing related.
- Leave it on the Book Swap shelf any time between arriving and 12:40.
- After 12:40 (lunch break), head back over to the shelf and pick up a book that looks interesting… take it home and enjoy!
A few other things that you may want to think about…
- Bring a book that you would be happy to take home yourself (if you hadn’t read it before).
- Leave a post-it-note under the front cover explaining why you think the book is so awesome 🙂
- Please don’t take a book if you haven’t brought one in… it will bring chaos to the universe and little kittens to tears.
Fingers crossed, we have an empty shelf at the end of the day. However, if there are any left over books, they’ll be given to the Mozilla team or dropped off to a charity shop.